We've had it for a week - most of the bugs have been ironed out... so what have you enjoyed most about this latest patch? I'm limiting you to a single answer so choose wisely :)
There are just a few things I need to make me happy playing WoW - two of them are listed above and the third I can live with. Contained are the whitterings of another WoW player who has things on his mind - and gold is one of them
6 comments:
2 words.. "Small Eggs" 735g in 1 day
Doesnt count Bella :P Thats Winter Veil!
Saronite bars and Heavy leather. Saronite bars pre patch - 26g per stack, post patch - 2 stacks of 8 for 22g, stack of 4 for 12g. Heavy Leather (bought pre-patch as borean leather) stack of 20 approx. 35-40g, post patch stack of 10 60 - 60g.
Instant dungeon queues.
The pain when I pee has gone away,
The new dungeon tool by far.
Post a Comment