Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CSAHFs in review

Readers will have noticed that my posting frequency has slowed down over recent weeks. I don't think this is a bad thing - but real life has been somewhat pressured over recent weeks and I made a conscious decision to slow down on the number of posts I made.

I think this is a good thing - because for the vast majority of my gold making, I've already covered everything in previous posts. Of course there are 'events' that affect the ebbs and flows of the AH but those too have been covered.

What I do NOT want is for this blog to become just a rehash of previous postings - so simply rewriting what I have bought this week is of little use to the majority of my readers - who actually don't care about my day to day purchases but would rather be presented information they can take to their own server. Practical advice they can use themselves.

Patches and the like, give new impetus to a gold making forum - but between these I will continue to provide news and views I hope remain relevant whenever you delve into the posts in the blog.

But yes, Breevok isnt going anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment