Dear Readers
My apologies for the lack of content over the past couple of weeks.
Unfortunately my worklife is a little pressured at the moment (as it is every January and February) - so my time has been spent focusing on ensuring "Work 2010" goes as smoothly as possible.
Secondly I actually don't have much to talk about - gold rolls in and I slowly approach gold cap.
Glyphs get scribed, glyphs get sold. Items get passed back and forth acros the neutral AH. Borean leather is purchased at <10g a stack and turned into arctic fur. Saronite gets glared at sitting in my bank.
Occasionally there flashes of unexpected gold - I picked up a Cloak of the Iron Council for 600g last week which sold a couple of days later for 2000g
Greater Stats for Chest (4 to all stats) have started selling again - 120g a pop for 30gs worth of mats - it appears people are over LFG and are starting to level alts again.
Other than that - I have little to report - I'm considering quickly getting a DK to 65 to max another couple of profs (Alchemy and BSing most likely) - but thats not going to happen this week.
However I will be here to keep you up to date with any new innovations - and hope to be back posting daily soon.
My apologies for the lack of content over the past couple of weeks.
Unfortunately my worklife is a little pressured at the moment (as it is every January and February) - so my time has been spent focusing on ensuring "Work 2010" goes as smoothly as possible.
Secondly I actually don't have much to talk about - gold rolls in and I slowly approach gold cap.
Glyphs get scribed, glyphs get sold. Items get passed back and forth acros the neutral AH. Borean leather is purchased at <10g a stack and turned into arctic fur. Saronite gets glared at sitting in my bank.
Occasionally there flashes of unexpected gold - I picked up a Cloak of the Iron Council for 600g last week which sold a couple of days later for 2000g
Greater Stats for Chest (4 to all stats) have started selling again - 120g a pop for 30gs worth of mats - it appears people are over LFG and are starting to level alts again.
Other than that - I have little to report - I'm considering quickly getting a DK to 65 to max another couple of profs (Alchemy and BSing most likely) - but thats not going to happen this week.
However I will be here to keep you up to date with any new innovations - and hope to be back posting daily soon.
1 comment:
Running a blog is no different than a business. It takes alot of your free time.
I know on mine I spend hours a day, and sometimes you just need a break. I usually try to take Sundays off completely to prevent burnout.
Post a Comment