I wrote a post. I decided not to publish. Instead this:
Now once again I find myself having to clarify something - because obviously some people don't read or if they do read they don't understand. I am nothing more than an officer in MTRs. Cat is my real life partner. She is also the GM of More Than Raids. In real life we are partners, in WoW she is my boss, and either acts on my opinions or doesn't. In WoW decisions made by her regarding the guild are hers.
Cat listens to all her officers. I have been overruled on several occasions.
On my blog, I am boss. The opinions are mine. They are not the opinions of MTRs nor of Catreann. They are mine and mine alone. The guildie that /gquit yesterday quit because of what I said - because of my opinion. Others that are upset with that person leaving the guild should be annoyed at me and not at the guild or Catreann. I don't know how I can be clearer on this point - hopefully this time people understand.
Now once again I find myself having to clarify something - because obviously some people don't read or if they do read they don't understand. I am nothing more than an officer in MTRs. Cat is my real life partner. She is also the GM of More Than Raids. In real life we are partners, in WoW she is my boss, and either acts on my opinions or doesn't. In WoW decisions made by her regarding the guild are hers.
Cat listens to all her officers. I have been overruled on several occasions.
On my blog, I am boss. The opinions are mine. They are not the opinions of MTRs nor of Catreann. They are mine and mine alone. The guildie that /gquit yesterday quit because of what I said - because of my opinion. Others that are upset with that person leaving the guild should be annoyed at me and not at the guild or Catreann. I don't know how I can be clearer on this point - hopefully this time people understand.

1 comment:
I am sorry if I made it worse. Stories about whiners and complainers absolutely make my blood boil and I admired you yesterday for voicing your strong opinion, consequences be damned. It also amazes me how skilled Socials are at painting themselves as victims.
Anyway PS, don't tell your partner but Critical Goblin still gives you a thumbs up for this post and yesterday's post. I hope she hasn't banned me from posting here /sadface.
Post a Comment