Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Guess what?

This is officially the 200th post of CSAHFs - so time to celebrate this achievement.


Created on the 14th September 2009, I've been blogging for less than a year - and I have to admit I am very proud of what I have created here. 2010 has been a full on year at work, which means I've not had the time to put into the blog I would like to have done, but I have never once considered closing it down or moving on.

To my readers - thank you for visiting. I'm so happy that there are people out there that feel my whitterings are worth reading - its rather humbling to tell the truth.

However special mention must go to Catreann - the love of my life, my GM and my best friend. She reads this blog regularly and has always been my biggest supporter - which has ensured that the blog has continued to evolve and grow.

Oh and I've plenty more to say - just ask my guildies :) See you at 300 :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol at posting it as #199 then putting in a filler post to make this #200. In any event, you're a good man and totally worth reading. *cheers*

Breevok said...

rofl - well spotted - I only discovered this after I posted - evidently it counts my partly written posts in my post counts.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, as soon as you post something, feed readers pick it up, so when you end up re-posting, it actually shows both posts for a little while.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 200th :D

Post a Comment