With less than 24 hours to go, I thought I should post something.
I've been slack, I admit that. I took this week off from work (sad but true) and I usually post during my lunch times at work. Thus I've been quiet for a few days.
Over the weekend I've crossed off most of the remaining list. Outland herbs, or more importantly Ethereal Ink, is still a bane for me. I made a mistake when I exchanged my inks, when I should have changed all my Inks of the Sea, not just a portion. This has left me short of Ethereal Ink now the glyphs are all made, but I will struggle through.
The best laid plans of mice and men. But still, this one concern is not going to make too much difference over the next few weeks.
The main decision is how I intend to play out the next few days. Do I focus on gold or the game? To be honest, I hope that my plans will allow me to focus on the game whilst the gold looks are itself. Automation, the fact that addons shouldnt break and forward planning should mean I can enjoy the leveling experience whilst the coffers increase.
I admit I am looking forward to the next few days, and will post about the experiences when I can But to be honest, I don't know how much I'll be around to post - I've guild rep to get, and levels to grind and AHs to scan. But don't stress, I'm not going anywhere. It'll be nice to actually have something to post about other than conjecture and guess work.
Let the good times roll people. Enjoy the next few days, savour ever minute of the new quests and the new gmae. From what I have seen on the Beta, Blizzard have done us proud.
I've been slack, I admit that. I took this week off from work (sad but true) and I usually post during my lunch times at work. Thus I've been quiet for a few days.
Over the weekend I've crossed off most of the remaining list. Outland herbs, or more importantly Ethereal Ink, is still a bane for me. I made a mistake when I exchanged my inks, when I should have changed all my Inks of the Sea, not just a portion. This has left me short of Ethereal Ink now the glyphs are all made, but I will struggle through.
The best laid plans of mice and men. But still, this one concern is not going to make too much difference over the next few weeks.
The main decision is how I intend to play out the next few days. Do I focus on gold or the game? To be honest, I hope that my plans will allow me to focus on the game whilst the gold looks are itself. Automation, the fact that addons shouldnt break and forward planning should mean I can enjoy the leveling experience whilst the coffers increase.
I admit I am looking forward to the next few days, and will post about the experiences when I can But to be honest, I don't know how much I'll be around to post - I've guild rep to get, and levels to grind and AHs to scan. But don't stress, I'm not going anywhere. It'll be nice to actually have something to post about other than conjecture and guess work.
Let the good times roll people. Enjoy the next few days, savour ever minute of the new quests and the new gmae. From what I have seen on the Beta, Blizzard have done us proud.

2 comments:
Amen to focusing on the game while the gold looks after itself!
I've spent so much time prepping for Cataclysm, that I can't do anymore. I really need to take a break and enjoy the game.
I'm intending on posting alot on the AH prior to the rollover to cover me for any eventuality of addons breaking and then I only have to deal with smaller masses once the expansion is in and i'm levelling like a fiend.
Post a Comment