I've received a couple of mails making sure I am OK. I am completely. I live in Auckland, 800km from Christchurch which has been decimated by the Earthquake earlier this week.
My absence has been due to a number of reasons. My partner is unwell, work has ramped up to a point where I don't have time to take lunch let alone write a blog, plus I've taken a break from WoW for a week.
I will be back, next week probably when the insanity of work eases off a little.
Thank you for the mails. I do appreciate it.
Breevok
My absence has been due to a number of reasons. My partner is unwell, work has ramped up to a point where I don't have time to take lunch let alone write a blog, plus I've taken a break from WoW for a week.
I will be back, next week probably when the insanity of work eases off a little.
Thank you for the mails. I do appreciate it.
Breevok
No comments:
Post a Comment