Finally I get some time to look at 4.1 and it struck me that the Borg have a lot to offer the WoW goblin.
Adapt!
So they did play with gem prices but it seems that the sky didnt fall after all... it just dropped a little
Cut common gems did indeed fall to a 75s vendor price, yet curiously uncut ones remained at 5g. Cos that makes a lot of sense Blizzard...But still 5g vendor for uncut still means prices of ores will remain at a minimum of 30g - so not much harm done there after all. Oh how I laugh at the screeds of 'woe is me woe is me' posts that appeared during that period. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of QQing that occurs - are people really reliant on one niche market that their world falls apart at the mere hint of a change? Adapt!
We will add your technological distinctiveness to our own!
Auctioneer broke evidently. It didnt for me but trade is full of more QQing about how its screwed. Foo posted a fix which I am sure many will appreciate - I had that setting turned no for years anyway but it may help others. But again there are work arounds - we were without Auctioneer altogether when Cata hit for a couple of days - I made more profit money just because others were hampered by their reliance and their inability to find other solutions - so it pays to be able to evolve your goblin ways.
Now I am definately not saying I dont need auctioneer - but I am saying that its not a crutch either. We know that even if it is broken its going to be a few days before its fixed. Think 3 day emergency supplies. Have you got your bottled water and spare batteries stored somewhere in case of emergency?
Service us!
I so hope everyone had good stocks of enchanting mats for this week - I've been picking heavenly shards up for a few weeks now knowing full well that prices would rocket and remain high for the foreseeable future. With fewer 'normal heroics' being run plus all those lovely 353 items to enchant, the demand on heavenly shards was always going to increase. Of course GCEs and HDs have also gone up, but someone has to be able to supply our customers dont they?
Likewise other enhancements (spellthreads, buckles, scopes, gems) have increased significantly over the past two days. But no doubt everyone is cashing in, and if you arent why the hell not?
We are the goblins. Resistance is futile!
Just dont get me started on the Ferengi...
”We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”
Adapt!
So they did play with gem prices but it seems that the sky didnt fall after all... it just dropped a little
Cut common gems did indeed fall to a 75s vendor price, yet curiously uncut ones remained at 5g. Cos that makes a lot of sense Blizzard...But still 5g vendor for uncut still means prices of ores will remain at a minimum of 30g - so not much harm done there after all. Oh how I laugh at the screeds of 'woe is me woe is me' posts that appeared during that period. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of QQing that occurs - are people really reliant on one niche market that their world falls apart at the mere hint of a change? Adapt!
We will add your technological distinctiveness to our own!
Auctioneer broke evidently. It didnt for me but trade is full of more QQing about how its screwed. Foo posted a fix which I am sure many will appreciate - I had that setting turned no for years anyway but it may help others. But again there are work arounds - we were without Auctioneer altogether when Cata hit for a couple of days - I made more profit money just because others were hampered by their reliance and their inability to find other solutions - so it pays to be able to evolve your goblin ways.
Now I am definately not saying I dont need auctioneer - but I am saying that its not a crutch either. We know that even if it is broken its going to be a few days before its fixed. Think 3 day emergency supplies. Have you got your bottled water and spare batteries stored somewhere in case of emergency?
Service us!
I so hope everyone had good stocks of enchanting mats for this week - I've been picking heavenly shards up for a few weeks now knowing full well that prices would rocket and remain high for the foreseeable future. With fewer 'normal heroics' being run plus all those lovely 353 items to enchant, the demand on heavenly shards was always going to increase. Of course GCEs and HDs have also gone up, but someone has to be able to supply our customers dont they?
Likewise other enhancements (spellthreads, buckles, scopes, gems) have increased significantly over the past two days. But no doubt everyone is cashing in, and if you arent why the hell not?
We are the goblins. Resistance is futile!
Just dont get me started on the Ferengi...

No comments:
Post a Comment