Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuvok - an update


Sorry had a work planning day yesterday - ok food, good views, little achieved.

Meanwhile whilst I was off doing this, Cat was looking after Tuvok who had her operation.

Everything went well - and Tuvok was wasted for most of the night. Right through the night in fact - until she woke in the early morning and ate all her stitches.

Must have been hungry the poor thing!

Oh well, back to the vet this morning for more stitches! And an Elizabethan Collar. Photo incoming....

4 comments:

BellaTheTank said...

Hope Tuvok is improving..

You just have to look forward to when he works out how to get the collar off. Our German Shepard did and then chewed it to bits!

Breevok said...

I have deleted a comment from above which was a link to a pipe (glass variety) selling site. I will not allow such links to be made to this blog - call it censorship if you want but I will not condone the use of 'P' on this blog

Anonymous said...

Something is very strange at the Undermine Journal with the selling of Tabard of the Lightbringer. Again it was put up on AH by someone selling only that...and it sold. I may keep tracking this.

Just some green-haired gnome.

Breevok said...

Yes its is very curious Green-Haired. I might write a post about it because it is a concern. I know this blog gets listed at TUJ so it may flag the concerns with them as well.

Post a Comment