Tuesday, July 12, 2011

He shoots - he scores! The crowd goes wild....


Its interesting that ??? was the buyer but like I care.

The punt paid off :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know ??? means the character was either deleted or transfered off. So either they wanted to move away or they're looking to hide from you.

Breevok said...

Yes I concluded the same - possibly a gold seller... buys the item, transfers to another toon, deletes buying toon, sells for real money some time later.

Anonymous said...

You know I wouldn't care either :)

Anonymous said...

Well gratz! Nice score :)

Just some green-haired gnome.

Clint R. Murphy said...

Well done Breevok.

Impressive sale and now I know what ??? means for my buyers.

Anonymous said...

'???' Just means the armory does know the character name who bought the item at the time the page was rendered (it just has an ID).

http://blog.theunderminejournal.com/index.php?itemid=317#more

Post a Comment