There are just a few things I need to make me happy playing WoW - two of them are listed above and the third I can live with.
Contained are the whitterings of another WoW player who has things on his mind - and gold is one of them
Whether this is a bug which will be fixed or whether its working as intended, the cloaks you can purchase for 212g50s when you hit friendly with the Avengers of Hyjal disenchant into maelstrom crystals.
Blizzard have therefore set a ceiling price on maelstroms... for now at least
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Doubt it's a bug tbh. Besides, it's not like that isn't the normal price for them anyway (well ok, they are a little more expensive).
On mine they're 200g. I wish they were more, but apparently people feel like ZA/ZG is more fun than raiding...we're short on raiders and long on everyone else.
Breevok is a level 28 Worgen druid on the Caelestrasz Server.
My mains are Sardonica and Puraa. I also have a Death Knight farming toon at level 85 named PeerPressure who likes dying in battlegrounds. My rogue Cynicism just hit 85 and does her daily transmute. She doesn't leave Stormwind because I suck as badly on her at 85 as I did at 84.
My main horde toon is Funds who is now a level 85 Undead Priest who scalps the Horde AH. I am strangely fond of her but thought that I'd never have time to level her.
Next levelling project is Drosophila a dwarf shammy for no reason other than the guild needs one and I want a second healer.
4 comments:
Doubt it's a bug tbh. Besides, it's not like that isn't the normal price for them anyway (well ok, they are a little more expensive).
I buy mine for 150g approximately so that price is too high for my server.
My server they are 300g (I'm the guy who posted the first comment)
On mine they're 200g. I wish they were more, but apparently people feel like ZA/ZG is more fun than raiding...we're short on raiders and long on everyone else.
Post a Comment