Monday, November 15, 2010

The King Is Dead


And so is Arthas. Woot. That is all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEGA GRATZ. To you and the guild.
Such a good feeling.
Now, back to buying up cheap saronite ore . . .

Breevok said...

The funny thing was once we got him down, we did a second run and dropped him again.

Its funny how once you get it, you have it. Reminds me of Sindy.

Saronite FTW :)

BellaTheTank said...

Hands off my Saronite.. :D
I think I have more of it than is available for mining in all of Northrend

P.S. Was good to see the end of the LK. It felt like a chapter was closed

Anonymous said...

Yes, certainly did Bell - but a chapter that is partially still open. Must get a few more toons through (ie. most definitely Cat) before Cata hits. Damn... I have some saronite, maybe I should buy more :P

Acidburnx said...

I still dont know what else im wanting to buy...got a few hundred stacks of saronite somewhere and thats it lol

Klemon said...

About damn time. Pass on my big grats to the guild! :D

Xalted said...

Wait...Arthas is dead? SINCE WHEN?!

Post a Comment