OK change of pace - and a direct piece of guidance.
With the announcement just made from Blizzard (read here) that the "Insane In The Membrane" achievement has been changed yet again, with the the Shen'dralar requirement being the only thing removed - then if you haven't already - dump your Pristine Black Diamonds whilst you still can
PBDs have been selling for crazy prices (I sold my stacks cheaply for 500g a pop about a week ago) on all servers - but with the Shen'dralar requirement now gone (come Cataclysm) the PBDs are, well, limited in their use and will plummet in price.
I am sure the majority of you, who not going for the Insane title, have already sold your stocks, but for those that havent - time to sell before the masses find out.
PS Same advice goes for Librams as well :)
With the announcement just made from Blizzard (read here) that the "Insane In The Membrane" achievement has been changed yet again, with the the Shen'dralar requirement being the only thing removed - then if you haven't already - dump your Pristine Black Diamonds whilst you still can
PBDs have been selling for crazy prices (I sold my stacks cheaply for 500g a pop about a week ago) on all servers - but with the Shen'dralar requirement now gone (come Cataclysm) the PBDs are, well, limited in their use and will plummet in price.
I am sure the majority of you, who not going for the Insane title, have already sold your stocks, but for those that havent - time to sell before the masses find out.
PS Same advice goes for Librams as well :)

5 comments:
I got lucky and got rid of most of my PBD and Librams in the last few weeks but I still have about 5-10 Librams that hopefully I can not take a bath on in the next few days...just waiting to get off work to post them quickly so someone who hasn't checked the news or who is just buying everything Auctioneer tells them they can make a large profit with.
I beg to differ
As Foo I don't think the prices will drop dramatically. The people already farming rep are completionists and with a new Feat they will still want to get that faction to exhalted. A few might stop, but not enough to warrant a huge drop in demand.
This is good news for scribes as the demand for Snowfall ink might increase as more people will go for the "new" insane achievement being that it will be easier in cata.
i got extremely lucky with those i bought a stack of 20 for 11k and manage to sell them for 14k the night before that blue came out.
I read the changes before i logged in so i almost shat myself, not to mention the relief when i logged in
my biggest flip ever =P and i finally broke my 20k gold mark which i had been sitting under by 50-100g for the past month
It's worth pointing out PBDs will still sell because Shen'delar will become a FoS.
FoS are very powerful because they represent soemthing you will NEVER again get.
Post a Comment