Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting for Cataclysm...


I didn't post yesterday. I had nothing to say. Today is different. I am posting. Alas I still have nothing to say.


My blog posts are usually born from a moment of inspiration. Some event in game, or something happen outside of WoW - there is always a trigger. But as I just went for my lunchtime smoke, I struggled to even have the inkling of an idea of what I should talk about today.

Last night on WOW was fairly mundane. Cat got her LK kill with another guild, and I am very happy for her. When Sard got his in the weekend, Cat was on her druid, so its great that she finally got it on her Hunter, which is her achievement toon.

Cat also got another achievement last night - one of the mounts out of ZG. I went with her, and that was my first visit in months, so its kind of funny that the mount dropped. Must be my omnipotence. What else could it be?

Towards the end of the evening we did a 3D zerg of OS, which is the weekly. It was Sards first time of solo healing, and the achievement was obtained. Generally its the fire-power of Puraa that's needed, so it was a nice change to drag the priest through. Thanks to the guild for the achievement.

And that was it - sure there were some AH scans, and some vendors visited. I milled some herbs and disenchanted some items. I looked at the invasion event (quickly moving the only AH toon I had left in IF to Exodar), and did two of the new bosses, but I dont need 251 gear so its more for nosiness than anything else.

Roll on December the 7th - let the land crack and the new adventures begin. It reminds me of Christmas - decorations in the shops since October, adverts in every break of every show. By the time the event itself arrives I worry my anticipation will have been spent.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all good, you're still bookmarked!

Hey, even Marcko is running a little dry with gold tips ;)

Foo said...

Cameron where are you?

Quick - someone say something that Breevok disagrees with.

Breevok said...

ROFL... Shhh Foo :P

Maso said...

I'm in the same boat. I have the plan in my hand as to what my strategy is for the expansion- my only remaining task is to actually set it all up in my addons. But this is difficult without having hte items in my inventory. I'm working on editing the .lua files to add items in before hand.

Do you have any tips on how to prepare your addons for these new items before the 7th?

Post a Comment