Has to be a quick post today unfortunately. Although the weather hasn't been kind and my cricket match postponed I'm currently struggling to keep my head above water when it comes to work. So today is just a passing thought...
...is it sad that some of the most fun I've had since Cataclysm was released was Sunday night when eight guild members went and bitch slapped various WotLK instances?
TOGC in 32 minutes. Ony "Many whelps, handle it!". OS 3d. Naxx to finally get 'Shocking' and 'They would all come down together' for those who did the first guild run of these on their alts.
Amazingly fun, even though we were totally overgeared/level for everything we did. Pulling the entire Plague wing to Noth was still tough on the two healers, and we were becoming more and more creative as we went.
I think its a stunning idea to get away from the intensity of the heroic runs night after night - I havent seen the guild as relaxed in weeks. So what are you guys doing for giggles?
Our next Naxx challenge is to do a Naxx 10 with two tanks, two heals and six DPS. We split into two 5 man teams.
First one to Sapphiron wins. Personally, I can wait.
...is it sad that some of the most fun I've had since Cataclysm was released was Sunday night when eight guild members went and bitch slapped various WotLK instances?
TOGC in 32 minutes. Ony "Many whelps, handle it!". OS 3d. Naxx to finally get 'Shocking' and 'They would all come down together' for those who did the first guild run of these on their alts.
Amazingly fun, even though we were totally overgeared/level for everything we did. Pulling the entire Plague wing to Noth was still tough on the two healers, and we were becoming more and more creative as we went.
I think its a stunning idea to get away from the intensity of the heroic runs night after night - I havent seen the guild as relaxed in weeks. So what are you guys doing for giggles?
Our next Naxx challenge is to do a Naxx 10 with two tanks, two heals and six DPS. We split into two 5 man teams.
Team one gets Spider and Construct - 7 bosses
Team two gets Plague and Military - 6 bosses
First one to Sapphiron wins. Personally, I can wait.

2 comments:
Puts hand up 1st for Tanking Spider/Construct :D
There should be extra points given for that Ony run as I think we pulled EVERY whelp in there.
We did something similar, but for BC raids (so we had the excuse of bringing some achievements to the guild). BT was great!
We have some people racing to pull everything near the faster they could, commenting: "See? It's more realistic now: you assault a fortress and everyone comes running to stop you, instead than pretending they don't see you". We really had a great time ^_^
Post a Comment