Wednesday, April 27, 2011

*pops up for air*

Ack sorry - blame Yogscast

Hmmm that probably needs some explanation - Yogscast are a pair of Brits who do (amongst other things) YouTube videos of WoW.  Well thats how I first came across them - but they do videos of a wider range of gaming experiences as well - which is where I've been. Kinda.

Minecraft - your life is now over

After watching far too many Minecraft videos produced by the mad pair (Simon and Lewis) - Kat and I decided to bite the bullet and get ourselves the game. And for five days thats where we've been, playing multiplayer Minecraft learning every aspect of the game only to discover we've only just scratched the surface.

But this distraction hasnt completely dragged me out of WoW. So a few updates...

Fringe

At 3pm on Sunday the 17th of April Fringe started her Glyph sales horde side on Cael.

This morning, a little under 10 days later, she has received 55k in sales. Total time invested about 8 hours to empty mailboxes, post glyphs plus one crafting session and a single neutral AH transfer. All in all I am very happy with how things have gone. The average price for glpyhs is around the 120g mark, far better than the crumbs I was getting before.

Total Wealth

I broke 800k, it would have been more but a dear friend turned 21 (making me feel really old) and I wanted to buy him something nice. But still the light gets a little brighter every day!

Patch 4.1

As predicted 4.1 hit overnight - havent had much chance to look at it - servers only came back up about 30 mins before I left for work. However I have my stockpiles of gems and enchanting mats - all that new gear from the new heroics will increase demand and inflate prices.

Also I cant wait for maelstroms to crash - then I can justify grabbing the last few enchants from the Twilight Highlands.

Noblegarden Week

I hate brightly coloured eggs. No really, I bloody hate them.

5 comments:

Jschatt said...

It's color you silly European!! =P

Foo said...

No - it's colour. And neither Breevok or I live in Europe - or anywhere near Europe. Just because there is a single country that decided to unilaterally re-write the English language, does not mean the rest of us need to blindly follow.

(Well - If I am going to be snarky - it may as well as be about something as trivial as seplling)

Breevok said...

Colour, armour, flavour - Queen's English. The same language they use in New Zealand. Just those silly Americans and Australians that seem not to give a damn about u

*hits a cymbal*

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, they're Brightly ColourED Eggs...the Queen is not amused!

Breevok said...

rofl... thanks...edited to stop myself looking stupid :)

Post a Comment