Following a huge buyout of cheap enchanting mats, I have confirmed that enchanting mats now have a posting fee on the AH. No matter the stack size or mat you are charged 1 silver to list them
Further investigation (posting of a single arrow) - also cost 1 silver.
It appears Blizzard have snuck in a minimum posting fee of one silver no matter what you post - which does partially work against the single stack sellers.
Just thought I'd let you know :)
Further investigation (posting of a single arrow) - also cost 1 silver.
It appears Blizzard have snuck in a minimum posting fee of one silver no matter what you post - which does partially work against the single stack sellers.
Just thought I'd let you know :)
4 comments:
Just happy it's not higher than a silver myself :)
But I noticed that as well
Crap no more singles!
so 100 items = 1g not to bad of a deposit honestly.
The 1s fee is the minimum - items with higher vendors (upon which deposit fees are based) with have deposit fees higher than 1s
Post a Comment