The arrows have become rather interesting.
I have notice this on all servers, but the price of eternal shadows has crashed significantly. 3g a pop on my server - meaning arrows now cost 60s a stack to make.
Because of this, and because Brodeur went feral, and because others have joined the fun of the fair, prices for arrows have been at 1g50s a stack for about two weeks. Thankfully we are no longer looking at single arrows, just 10-20 pages of 1000 stacks for under two gold.
Because I've been distracted elsewhere, and making significant gold from other ventures I havent bothered with this market - I throw arrows up if prices rise above 3g but I just can't be bothered with making less than a gold per stack when it means grinding out the arrows.
Of course with gold not being an issue anymore - I could just flood the market at 1g a stack or something similar. - but I can't see the point. I'll just wait to people get bored with the low return and the market returns to me.
Meanwhile if you want cheap arrows - come to Cael ;)
I have notice this on all servers, but the price of eternal shadows has crashed significantly. 3g a pop on my server - meaning arrows now cost 60s a stack to make.
Because of this, and because Brodeur went feral, and because others have joined the fun of the fair, prices for arrows have been at 1g50s a stack for about two weeks. Thankfully we are no longer looking at single arrows, just 10-20 pages of 1000 stacks for under two gold.
Because I've been distracted elsewhere, and making significant gold from other ventures I havent bothered with this market - I throw arrows up if prices rise above 3g but I just can't be bothered with making less than a gold per stack when it means grinding out the arrows.
Of course with gold not being an issue anymore - I could just flood the market at 1g a stack or something similar. - but I can't see the point. I'll just wait to people get bored with the low return and the market returns to me.
Meanwhile if you want cheap arrows - come to Cael ;)
1 comment:
And you wonder why I didn't undercut you on arrows :)
Post a Comment