Xeppe asked what I was planning to do next in my first post this week and I didnt have an immediate answer for her.
I have been thinking about it and still don't have an immediate answer - after all this time of grinding gold two things happen:
1. You find it difficult to spend your stockpile
2. You find that the idea of not making gold leaves a huge gap in your WoW gameplay.
I've thought about the things I would do once I got to cap - in fact I've discussed it before around three months ago:
1. Buy battered hilts for both my priest and hunter - ooops been there already - hunter has hers (plus another for my partners hunter) - and the priest has a nice staff out of ICC so no need for him to get one
2. Primordial Saronite would be purchased enmasse for crafted footwear (and possibly leggings) for my toons - half guilty again. Hunter has her legs and feet, priest hasn't. However he just needs the feet, as the legs (although stunning) arent as good as the 264 chest and therefore I'm likely to go hands and legs for t10 4 piece bonus , I just havent quite got there yet.
3. There is a BoE neckpiece for my hunter thats pretty sexy as well. - yep still true. Wodin's is hot and I want it bad!
4. I'd make a bike for my hunter (she only has an elephant and a horse) - and now a cat - I like the cat!
5. Rings of the Kirin Tor would be reviewed and at least one purchased. - except that the Ashen Verdict rings were introduced...
All up, at current prices, that's the best part of 100k. And that's just on me. - ok we can reduce that to one necklace and 5 primordials - 20k tops
I'd need another 70-80k to suit out my partners toons as well. - she's got all the primordial gear as well and her hunter won the neckpiece two weeks ago in ICC! There is some mount for 8k somewhere she found that she doesnt have - but again thats just 20k max.
So 40k all up and thats it - which drops me to 180k. Thats a lot of cash to play with...which brings me to my next post...
I have been thinking about it and still don't have an immediate answer - after all this time of grinding gold two things happen:
1. You find it difficult to spend your stockpile
2. You find that the idea of not making gold leaves a huge gap in your WoW gameplay.
I've thought about the things I would do once I got to cap - in fact I've discussed it before around three months ago:
To me reaching Gold Cap will not be a stepping stone to a million gold - so all this scrimping and saving will have similar results to winning the lotto - so I've endulged in some fantasy spending this week to sate my spending appetite.OK so lets review:
If gold was in endless supply I would most obviously buy battered hilts for both priest and hunter. Primordial Saronite would be purchased enmasse for crafted footwear (and possibly leggings) for my toons. There is a BoE neckpiece for my hunter thats pretty sexy as well. I'd make a bike for my hunter (she only has an elephant and a horse - yeah I have a social streak). Rings of the Kirin Tor would be reviewed and at least one purchased.
All up, at current prices, thats the best part of 100k. And thats just on me. I'd need another 70-80k to suit out my partners toons as well.
So it seems that once gold cap is reach, my master plan is to spend it all and start all over again. Well at least I have a goal for future - it makes saving easier
1. Buy battered hilts for both my priest and hunter - ooops been there already - hunter has hers (plus another for my partners hunter) - and the priest has a nice staff out of ICC so no need for him to get one
2. Primordial Saronite would be purchased enmasse for crafted footwear (and possibly leggings) for my toons - half guilty again. Hunter has her legs and feet, priest hasn't. However he just needs the feet, as the legs (although stunning) arent as good as the 264 chest and therefore I'm likely to go hands and legs for t10 4 piece bonus , I just havent quite got there yet.
3. There is a BoE neckpiece for my hunter thats pretty sexy as well. - yep still true. Wodin's is hot and I want it bad!
4. I'd make a bike for my hunter (she only has an elephant and a horse) - and now a cat - I like the cat!
5. Rings of the Kirin Tor would be reviewed and at least one purchased. - except that the Ashen Verdict rings were introduced...
All up, at current prices, that's the best part of 100k. And that's just on me. - ok we can reduce that to one necklace and 5 primordials - 20k tops
I'd need another 70-80k to suit out my partners toons as well. - she's got all the primordial gear as well and her hunter won the neckpiece two weeks ago in ICC! There is some mount for 8k somewhere she found that she doesnt have - but again thats just 20k max.
So 40k all up and thats it - which drops me to 180k. Thats a lot of cash to play with...which brings me to my next post...

No comments:
Post a Comment