During WWII Switzerland remained neutral and make a lot of money. I think the analogy fits - for it seems there is a war going on with Noisan and Brodeur - except it isnt with me its with each other.
The realisation started this morning when I quickly logged Breevok on to post her arrows and clicked my /trade macro.
Perhaps I should have had a coffee before I did because I wasn't quite ready to read what came next...
Now this is not good - Brodeur has seriously annoyed the market by now posting over 70 pages of singles - my reputation of being the 'go to' person to buy arrows from because of this, is screwed if its thought that Brodeur and myself are the same person.
The conversation continued - I wish I had captured the who thing - but eventually I offered to join Noisan and Brodeur on vent. This happened which resulted in a public apology:
Hooray! My name is cleared.
The vent convo was erm...interesting. Much anamosity between Noisan and Brodeur going back a while - I so wish I could have captured the vent conversation - I know Noisn did I might send him a whisper and ee if he is willing to share.
Meanwhile I'll continue selling arrows as they sling them at each other - meanwhile I'm going back to an post I started last week about trade characters...
The realisation started this morning when I quickly logged Breevok on to post her arrows and clicked my /trade macro.
Perhaps I should have had a coffee before I did because I wasn't quite ready to read what came next...
Now this is not good - Brodeur has seriously annoyed the market by now posting over 70 pages of singles - my reputation of being the 'go to' person to buy arrows from because of this, is screwed if its thought that Brodeur and myself are the same person.
The conversation continued - I wish I had captured the who thing - but eventually I offered to join Noisan and Brodeur on vent. This happened which resulted in a public apology:
Hooray! My name is cleared.
The vent convo was erm...interesting. Much anamosity between Noisan and Brodeur going back a while - I so wish I could have captured the vent conversation - I know Noisn did I might send him a whisper and ee if he is willing to share.
Meanwhile I'll continue selling arrows as they sling them at each other - meanwhile I'm going back to an post I started last week about trade characters...



3 comments:
I'm famous. :)
It could have been worse, you could have been France!
....Poland?
I saw this go down this morning....couldn't stop laughing!
Post a Comment