According to my stats counter the largest number of visitors to CSAHFs is when I put 'Gevlon' in the title of a post - so I am just seeing whether the two are related.
Meanwhile - his latest post on the Snatch Feature of Auctioneer seemed to me a rather inferior version of one I wrote a while back which I'll link for those who are interested in using this feature of Auctioneer, as many of us already do:
Meanwhile - his latest post on the Snatch Feature of Auctioneer seemed to me a rather inferior version of one I wrote a while back which I'll link for those who are interested in using this feature of Auctioneer, as many of us already do:
4 comments:
Thanks for linking back to that. I've always loved Auctioneer, but I can admit that I'm not very diligent about learning addons completely myself. I love little "here, this is how to work it" write ups on addon features. (I promise that the 'promise' of more info on the Snatch feature is why I clicked to read, more than the word "Gevlon". )
the more you metion gevlon the loser, the more respect i lose for the blog. the end.
ROFL - GS you obviously dislike Gevlon - I have no feelings either way. I believe, in fact, I've been erring on the side of diapproval if you counted up the posts. So hold steady on your hatred of Breevok. Nice initials by the way. How freudian
I will be including your snatch post in my Blog Carnival on August 2nd... submit another if you'd like and also spread the word! http://justmytwocopper.blogspot.com/2010/07/wow-gold-blogging-carnival-august-2nd.html
Post a Comment