Well there ya go - I take all my cynicism back - 1500g in a day.
Yesterday I got home and empties my mailbox and all the gold came tumbling in. Now obviously one swallow doesnt make a summer - but I can now see the potential.
I added another 20+ glyphs to my reportoire yesterday. Its strange because where as for everything else I work with Auctioneer explicitly - glyphs are a different beast all together.
The Market Value of glyphs means very little. I'm selling glyphs for 15g which auctioneer tells me are worth 2g. No doubt auctioneer is correct - but that doesnt stop the glyphs selling.
I guess its because of the fundementals of glyph production - you cant spam trade "LF Scribe to mae Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain. Have Mats" because the mats arent something you can 'have'.
Inks come from pigments at a fixed cost (generally 2 pigments per ink) - but pigments are milled from herbs and there is no guarantee that 5 of a herb will give you the pigmentss you require.
So players dont take the risk - they just by the glyph itself - and if they have read on a website they need Glyph xxx - and its there on the AH with the lowest price of 8g - they just buy it. No second thought - its only 8g right?
Meanwhile everyone else is doing the same - and slowly those 8g add up.
OK - so it works - now its time to fine tune.
Yesterday I got home and empties my mailbox and all the gold came tumbling in. Now obviously one swallow doesnt make a summer - but I can now see the potential.
I added another 20+ glyphs to my reportoire yesterday. Its strange because where as for everything else I work with Auctioneer explicitly - glyphs are a different beast all together.
The Market Value of glyphs means very little. I'm selling glyphs for 15g which auctioneer tells me are worth 2g. No doubt auctioneer is correct - but that doesnt stop the glyphs selling.
I guess its because of the fundementals of glyph production - you cant spam trade "LF Scribe to mae Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain. Have Mats" because the mats arent something you can 'have'.
Inks come from pigments at a fixed cost (generally 2 pigments per ink) - but pigments are milled from herbs and there is no guarantee that 5 of a herb will give you the pigmentss you require.
So players dont take the risk - they just by the glyph itself - and if they have read on a website they need Glyph xxx - and its there on the AH with the lowest price of 8g - they just buy it. No second thought - its only 8g right?
Meanwhile everyone else is doing the same - and slowly those 8g add up.
OK - so it works - now its time to fine tune.
No comments:
Post a Comment