Its really all a bit of a roller coaster right now. Total number of glyphs being sold now exceeds 130 - and I have therefore split sales across two alts. Lacking motivation I have split purely on class - with hunters, mages, paladins, druids and DKS on one toon and priests, shamens, warlocks, warriors and rogues on the other.
Sales trickled in yesterday - and I have tweaked with a few settings - increasing my threshold to 3g to try and limit the market in minimal profit glyphs - let my opposition fight out for the scraps I reckon.
The biggest issue I'm facing is my AH camper. He's a insistent little so and so, and won't get the message I am not going anywhere. I know he will eventually but until then he's an annoyance!
I went to bed fairly late after a rather failed attempted with an undergeared group in Uldaur 10. I cancelled all undercut auctions and reposted - on both toons. in total around 300 sales were cancelled and reposted - and the price drops by another 62s.
I started with glyph seller 1 then moved onto glyph seller 2. The trouble was I fogot something on glyph seller 1 so switched back. Within the 5 mins that glyph seller 2 was cancelling and post - glyph seller 1 had been undercut.
I did cancel and repost - but went to bed as the glyphs were being posted.
This morning I'd achieved 8 sales on both toons - around 75g. I cancelled all undercuts and reposted - knowing my AH camper friend wasnt online - hopefully I got at least a few hours of sales before he came back.
I suppose I am doubting things again - I know there is profit in a 3g sale but not a huge percentage. I can see the market being driven down and down across the whole section of the AH - due to my deep undercutting. But my main opponent is still there - still AH-Camping, still undercutting by 2s.
Anyway as they say 'know thy enemy'. So what do I know about them:
KNOWN FACTS
Sales trickled in yesterday - and I have tweaked with a few settings - increasing my threshold to 3g to try and limit the market in minimal profit glyphs - let my opposition fight out for the scraps I reckon.
The biggest issue I'm facing is my AH camper. He's a insistent little so and so, and won't get the message I am not going anywhere. I know he will eventually but until then he's an annoyance!
I went to bed fairly late after a rather failed attempted with an undergeared group in Uldaur 10. I cancelled all undercut auctions and reposted - on both toons. in total around 300 sales were cancelled and reposted - and the price drops by another 62s.
I started with glyph seller 1 then moved onto glyph seller 2. The trouble was I fogot something on glyph seller 1 so switched back. Within the 5 mins that glyph seller 2 was cancelling and post - glyph seller 1 had been undercut.
I did cancel and repost - but went to bed as the glyphs were being posted.
This morning I'd achieved 8 sales on both toons - around 75g. I cancelled all undercuts and reposted - knowing my AH camper friend wasnt online - hopefully I got at least a few hours of sales before he came back.
I suppose I am doubting things again - I know there is profit in a 3g sale but not a huge percentage. I can see the market being driven down and down across the whole section of the AH - due to my deep undercutting. But my main opponent is still there - still AH-Camping, still undercutting by 2s.
Anyway as they say 'know thy enemy'. So what do I know about them:
KNOWN FACTS
- Level one toon
- Must have access to a 450(ish) scribe - who has many of the 'not from trainer' glyphs
- Online 16 hours a day
- Uses QA2 to mass cancel and repost
- Plays later than I do but isnt around when I get up
- Gold seller
- Dedicated account
- Is scribe an alt of the AH-Camper or run off a second account?
- What is their bottom line i.e. what is their fall back position? Right now its somewhere between 2g and 3g
- Exactly what hours they are online
No comments:
Post a Comment