Now I am not wanting to count any chickens - but yesterday was a good day for the Great Glyph Experiment.
When I first checked my glyph sellers there were 20-30 sales on each and around 800g flowed in. Good start.
I then reviewed the glyphs that had been undercut on both - and rather than the usual 150+, it was around 50. I then checked my 'friends' list and realised that gold seller one and two werent around. I reposted all the glyphs and went off to potter with my usual daily chores.
The weird thing was that Gold Seller One and Two werent on 3 hours later. Nor 6 hours later. In fact they havent appears all night nor this morning. Thats almost a whole day without my two major competitors on around. Result!
Now as luch as I would love to think that means that I've won and they've left the market, broken men wondering how they are going to meet their targets anymore, I actually think it was their day off and that they'll be back today. But it was a nice window of opportunity and I feel I made maximum use of the it.
When I first checked my glyph sellers there were 20-30 sales on each and around 800g flowed in. Good start.
I then reviewed the glyphs that had been undercut on both - and rather than the usual 150+, it was around 50. I then checked my 'friends' list and realised that gold seller one and two werent around. I reposted all the glyphs and went off to potter with my usual daily chores.
The weird thing was that Gold Seller One and Two werent on 3 hours later. Nor 6 hours later. In fact they havent appears all night nor this morning. Thats almost a whole day without my two major competitors on around. Result!
Now as luch as I would love to think that means that I've won and they've left the market, broken men wondering how they are going to meet their targets anymore, I actually think it was their day off and that they'll be back today. But it was a nice window of opportunity and I feel I made maximum use of the it.
No comments:
Post a Comment