Added another 8 glyphs to my reportoire. Cancelled auctions. Posted auctions. Empied mailboxes
About 600g in sales yesterday - plus another 500g from my other regular sources - so I am making about 1k a day. Trouble is I dont actually know how much I would be expected for me to make to be considered successful. I guess when my main still has 10k on him and the two glyph sellers have 20k in their shared guild bank I'll know things have moved forward. Rough calculations would suggest I've invested:
96 slots x 20 IotS = Around 2000 inks = 4000 pigments = 400 stacks of tiger lily = approx 4000g. Mind you I still have about half of these inks left but the moneys been spent.
Plus parchement - plus other inks - probably about 5k investment all up.
Glyph sellers have about 4k on them - so we are approaching break even. Glyphs is stock are approximately 2000 in number - so even if I sold everythingat 2g a pop there will be profit - and the hard work is done now - just got to keep it ticking over I guess
I know little more about my opposition than before - there is a guild but not one with members. His hours changed yesterday - he disappeared for a few hours when I got home and was off early (raiding night perhaps?). Obviously I was undercut over night but he wasnt on this morning (although an alt may of been - dont know whether I can conclude that all lvl one toons that undercut by 2s are the same person).
I'll get a better idea over the weekend
About 600g in sales yesterday - plus another 500g from my other regular sources - so I am making about 1k a day. Trouble is I dont actually know how much I would be expected for me to make to be considered successful. I guess when my main still has 10k on him and the two glyph sellers have 20k in their shared guild bank I'll know things have moved forward. Rough calculations would suggest I've invested:
96 slots x 20 IotS = Around 2000 inks = 4000 pigments = 400 stacks of tiger lily = approx 4000g. Mind you I still have about half of these inks left but the moneys been spent.
Plus parchement - plus other inks - probably about 5k investment all up.
Glyph sellers have about 4k on them - so we are approaching break even. Glyphs is stock are approximately 2000 in number - so even if I sold everythingat 2g a pop there will be profit - and the hard work is done now - just got to keep it ticking over I guess
I know little more about my opposition than before - there is a guild but not one with members. His hours changed yesterday - he disappeared for a few hours when I got home and was off early (raiding night perhaps?). Obviously I was undercut over night but he wasnt on this morning (although an alt may of been - dont know whether I can conclude that all lvl one toons that undercut by 2s are the same person).
I'll get a better idea over the weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment