Fine Tuning
Firstly I have to get a second seller set up. My glyph seller is now carrying more than 120 different glyphs. Although they have 4 x 32 slot scribe bags - that still only gives 144 slots to play with - which slows down QA2 when its posting.
I'm considering being extra retentive and splitting glyphs into two types - those that cost one ink to make and those than cost two. This will allow me to change the threshold from a straight 2g to 2/4g depending on the glyph.
In theory this is a pig of a job - especially as neither seller is a scribe. However it will just take an hour or so to do - might be a weekend job.
Secondly I need to work out when my competition is active. There is only one (with multiple toons) and they seem to be around most of the time I am - although they arent online first thing in the morning. The longer I can get with the lowest prices each day - the more gold I make. Obviously I intend to drive them out of the market altogether eventually - but this is likely to take weeks, especially if they are a gold seller.
Therefore morning postings are crucial, it gives me those few hours before the 2s undercut appears.
Finally I need to increase stock - I should really be working towards 20 of each glyph (up to around 13 of each at the moment) but its quite a long drawn out process - took me an hour last night push all glyphs to 13.
What I really want in terms of glyph numbers is enough to be able to cancel all undercut glyphs and post more without the trip to the mailbox. As I post 3 glyphs at a time this means a minimum of 7 glyphs of each type in stock at anyone time (so glyphs dont start wandering around my bags). This doesnt give any buffer for sales so I'm working towards 20 glyphs just to keep myself going.
Observation
There is a lot of time spent with mailboxes and glyph making - I hope this slows down eventually.
Firstly I have to get a second seller set up. My glyph seller is now carrying more than 120 different glyphs. Although they have 4 x 32 slot scribe bags - that still only gives 144 slots to play with - which slows down QA2 when its posting.
I'm considering being extra retentive and splitting glyphs into two types - those that cost one ink to make and those than cost two. This will allow me to change the threshold from a straight 2g to 2/4g depending on the glyph.
In theory this is a pig of a job - especially as neither seller is a scribe. However it will just take an hour or so to do - might be a weekend job.
Secondly I need to work out when my competition is active. There is only one (with multiple toons) and they seem to be around most of the time I am - although they arent online first thing in the morning. The longer I can get with the lowest prices each day - the more gold I make. Obviously I intend to drive them out of the market altogether eventually - but this is likely to take weeks, especially if they are a gold seller.
Therefore morning postings are crucial, it gives me those few hours before the 2s undercut appears.
Finally I need to increase stock - I should really be working towards 20 of each glyph (up to around 13 of each at the moment) but its quite a long drawn out process - took me an hour last night push all glyphs to 13.
What I really want in terms of glyph numbers is enough to be able to cancel all undercut glyphs and post more without the trip to the mailbox. As I post 3 glyphs at a time this means a minimum of 7 glyphs of each type in stock at anyone time (so glyphs dont start wandering around my bags). This doesnt give any buffer for sales so I'm working towards 20 glyphs just to keep myself going.
Observation
There is a lot of time spent with mailboxes and glyph making - I hope this slows down eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment