It's is believed that every profession can make you money - yes even engineering! Its just to what extent you bring in gold that varies.
So I thought I'd drop my thoughts down in a series of posts covering my personal experiences with the professions I have to 450, and those I am still leveling.
Across both my partners and my accounts - we have access to a 450 skill level in the following:
Leatherworker
Alchemist
Skinner
Scribe
Jewelry Crafter
Enchanter
Herbalist
Engineer
Chef
Fisherman
First Aider
We also have a the following below max professions
Tailor 300
Blacksmith 225
Miner 225
I'll review these professions one by one over the next week or so
So I thought I'd drop my thoughts down in a series of posts covering my personal experiences with the professions I have to 450, and those I am still leveling.
Across both my partners and my accounts - we have access to a 450 skill level in the following:
Leatherworker
Alchemist
Skinner
Scribe
Jewelry Crafter
Enchanter
Herbalist
Engineer
Chef
Fisherman
First Aider
We also have a the following below max professions
Tailor 300
Blacksmith 225
Miner 225
I'll review these professions one by one over the next week or so
No comments:
Post a Comment