Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ever wondered what it is like running a guild?

I find blogging cathetic. The fact people read it and comment is a bonus.

Well it seems that my blogging has inspired others - well one at least.

My GM (and real life partner) has started her own blog - focused on her 'ramblings and occasional ranting about achievements, addiction and guild administration'

So yes this is a blatant promo post for her blog, but she has a totally different perspective from me on the game and rest assured it a damn good read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dwarf Babble is your partner? You tell her I absolutely love reading her blog.

Daffnae said...

I've started reading this blog daily now. I can relate to a lot of the posts. I was going to comment on something today, but noticed that the comment profiles don't include the name/url option. I don't have a google account or any of the other profiles. In case this wasn't intentional, I thought I'd post here to see if the author wanted to open this up to allow more comments.

~Daffnae

Breevok said...

I'll pass your comments on Daffnae - I am sure Catreann just needs to change some setting or another

Post a Comment