I spent four hours (FOUR HOURS!!!) last night spring cleaning my glyphs.
Ive been really slack recently - so I thought it was about time to have a serious restock and reorganise of my glyph sellers.
I've reorganised things totally - three sellers still but I no long distinguish by single and double inks - purely by class. I fully restocked all stacks and milled all the herbs I've been avoiding over the last month.
In total I milled over 200 stacks of herbs, made over 1000 glyphs and should now be sorted for another couple of weeks.
I'm making it my new (tax) year resolution - mill as I go, restock weekly.
Just not this week... ;-)
Ive been really slack recently - so I thought it was about time to have a serious restock and reorganise of my glyph sellers.
I've reorganised things totally - three sellers still but I no long distinguish by single and double inks - purely by class. I fully restocked all stacks and milled all the herbs I've been avoiding over the last month.
In total I milled over 200 stacks of herbs, made over 1000 glyphs and should now be sorted for another couple of weeks.
I'm making it my new (tax) year resolution - mill as I go, restock weekly.
Just not this week... ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment