Bad Breevok.
I really shouldnt have goded one of the iceblade sellers.
However knowledge is power - he has 400 eternal shadows (which he farms) and wonder's what I'd do if he" lists 500 stacks at 2g each".
So 2g is his cut off then!
LOL
Anyways I'm now on ignore - I pushed buttons and deserved it.
Anyways I am continuing to "enjoy my sad fucked up life" - I sincerely hope his is good too.
I have to admit this darker side of Breevok is rather cathetic!
I really shouldnt have goded one of the iceblade sellers.
However knowledge is power - he has 400 eternal shadows (which he farms) and wonder's what I'd do if he" lists 500 stacks at 2g each".
So 2g is his cut off then!
LOL
Anyways I'm now on ignore - I pushed buttons and deserved it.
Anyways I am continuing to "enjoy my sad fucked up life" - I sincerely hope his is good too.
I have to admit this darker side of Breevok is rather cathetic!
1 comment:
Wait, did you get hate mail?
Post a Comment