Sorry I was remiss not to finish this thread:
So there you have it - after a couple of weeks of discussion we maintain the status quo
The guild ran the 25 man with it last night - 14 people got upgrades from 5 bosses with one item DE'd
And no one complained - so either the quiet discontent has bitten its tongue or the problem has gone away. I haven't a clue which but long may loot harmony continue!
So there you have it - after a couple of weeks of discussion we maintain the status quo
The guild ran the 25 man with it last night - 14 people got upgrades from 5 bosses with one item DE'd
And no one complained - so either the quiet discontent has bitten its tongue or the problem has gone away. I haven't a clue which but long may loot harmony continue!

No comments:
Post a Comment