Thursday, September 30, 2010

They say that the day you don't learn something new is the day after you died

I tend to agree.
 But this I don't agree with.

Following two comments on yesterdays post I discovered 'Dark Command' - the DK taunt.

Now in my defence I was not being dumb when I wrote the post yesterday. At the time I was level 63, and Dark Command is a level 65 talent. I only hit 65 just before I logged off for the night, so it will me nice to try out my new talents later this evening.

I do have a gripe about DK though - why doesn't the DK portal thingy have a two way function? I mean it's a portal right? I enter it and get back to my trainer, so its logical that I re-enter it and get back to where I was originally. Or am I missing something?

4 comments:

Foo said...

Your only missing your hearthstone.

Most classes go back to their capital city (or just outside it for low levels) to train.

DK's and druids teleport directly to their traniers. This is still a slight bonus, as you could decide to set your hearth to your local quest hub.

Anonymous said...

Taking a guess here, but I'd say the portal is only capable of getting to the Death Area. You aren't trained to open a 'Go Back' portal.

Breevok said...

I set my hearth to Dalaran like any vaguely sane person does! And yes I know I know! Rogue had to hearth to Dalaran then go to IF or where ever to train. Then you'd be stuck for 30 mins. But there were distractions in IF - like the AH or the pub. Or /2!

But on the DK, you port and train and then hearth to Dalaran and then return to questing. The AH misses my visits dont you know?!?

Foo said...

Missing visits to the AH? Heresy!!

Post a Comment