Other than GKP runs I've continued my quest for server domination of the Iceblade Arrow market.
Really its come down to a two horse race - my /ignore buddy and myself.
Saturday and Sunday saw us undercutting down to 2g20s a stack with the result being seven pages of arrows becoming 45. Whilst I was in my GKP run my guildies linked me a message from trade:
Meanwhile I have to retract an earlier statement about farming for free. It seems my competitor doesnt farm the crystallized shadow - his wife does! Named '*******'swife' she evidently farms mats whilst he's working - gotta love a family business.
Really its come down to a two horse race - my /ignore buddy and myself.
Saturday and Sunday saw us undercutting down to 2g20s a stack with the result being seven pages of arrows becoming 45. Whilst I was in my GKP run my guildies linked me a message from trade:
****** and Breevok, you fucks are really annoying with that stupid shit you do with the arrows, why you put so many stacks up?I laughed. Dunno what my competitor thought of it - but my initial reaction was "Who complains about lots of cheap arrows?". Obviously the answer is someone else wishing to compete - but they can suffer. I guess that is what being a 'fuck' is all about!
Meanwhile I have to retract an earlier statement about farming for free. It seems my competitor doesnt farm the crystallized shadow - his wife does! Named '*******'swife' she evidently farms mats whilst he's working - gotta love a family business.

1 comment:
And this is how you crush the competition.
Post a Comment