Yesterday afternoon the phone went down... completely dead - a bit like the members of the party I was healing at the time I would guess...
My phone and internet provider is crap when it comes to customer service. It's really good at issuing bills on time, but awful at everything else. What makes matters worse is that they are also my mobile phone provider and the reception at home is terrible - so trying to talk to them was a nightmare.
Anyways its seems that at some point in the future they might consider sending someone to delivery the job to a technician who may or may not decide to do something about it. But please don't call us again - we are having morning tea and your problem isnt important to us.
It's very difficult to earn gold when you aren't able to access the AH - mind you there are a few advantages.
Whenever I have taken a leave of absence from the game I find that the market tends to drift back up. I guess I do have a reasonable presence in a number of markets and I am the major supplier in quite a number.
Glyphs will be interesting - the gold sellers will be taking advantage of not having someone posting 1000+ glyphs a day in competition. Mind you timing my return correctly could result in me making a killing when I do reenter the market.
Arrows - I am intrigued as to what is happening here - being away will allow Mr /ignore being able to clear the bottleneck I've put in place - but what will be more intersting will be whether the other sellers return in the meantime.
But all I can do now is wait - last night we watched TV for the first time in a while - someone want to fill me in on why Laurence Fishburn is now in CSI? What happened to Grissom? And as for NCIS LA - Linda Hunt's portrayal of Hettie is quite stunning although, not a patch on Gibbs!
My phone and internet provider is crap when it comes to customer service. It's really good at issuing bills on time, but awful at everything else. What makes matters worse is that they are also my mobile phone provider and the reception at home is terrible - so trying to talk to them was a nightmare.
Anyways its seems that at some point in the future they might consider sending someone to delivery the job to a technician who may or may not decide to do something about it. But please don't call us again - we are having morning tea and your problem isnt important to us.
It's very difficult to earn gold when you aren't able to access the AH - mind you there are a few advantages.
Whenever I have taken a leave of absence from the game I find that the market tends to drift back up. I guess I do have a reasonable presence in a number of markets and I am the major supplier in quite a number.
Glyphs will be interesting - the gold sellers will be taking advantage of not having someone posting 1000+ glyphs a day in competition. Mind you timing my return correctly could result in me making a killing when I do reenter the market.
Arrows - I am intrigued as to what is happening here - being away will allow Mr /ignore being able to clear the bottleneck I've put in place - but what will be more intersting will be whether the other sellers return in the meantime.
But all I can do now is wait - last night we watched TV for the first time in a while - someone want to fill me in on why Laurence Fishburn is now in CSI? What happened to Grissom? And as for NCIS LA - Linda Hunt's portrayal of Hettie is quite stunning although, not a patch on Gibbs!

1 comment:
I would venture to presume ATT?
I've been using Comcast cable for years and as much as people seem to hate it, I've never had problems. Very rarely I lose service for a few minutes but it always comes back.
Post a Comment