Well well well.
The Glyph of Mage Armor is interesting. Seems those made pre patch exist - but its bugged in 4.0.1
Not a single scribe has been able to make one since. And its an awesome mage glyph.
Until this is hot fixed I think there is gold to be made right here!
The Glyph of Mage Armor is interesting. Seems those made pre patch exist - but its bugged in 4.0.1
Not a single scribe has been able to make one since. And its an awesome mage glyph.
Until this is hot fixed I think there is gold to be made right here!
3 comments:
I was going through my inventory to see which glyphs I own were trainer glyphs, mastery, or researched. When I came to this one I couldn't figure out which it was.
Guess that explains it. I only have one though.
So I'm not an AH mogul. But heartened by early experience and your blog, I took a deep breath and made some extra glyphs. And they sold. Almost as fast as I could post them! One more day, and I can get 310% flying. It's very cool.
Excellent news Xeppe! We'll make a goblin out of you yet :)
Post a Comment