Thankfully I'm still able to work with QA3. Auctioneer is toast atm but Norganna and his team are working on it.
So far I've sold 300+ glyphs at between 25-100g each. 10k in 2 hours. That I can live with.
Edit: 450+ glyphs, 15k in 2 hours
Herbs are not available - a total of 130 herbs (not stacks) currently on the AH. If you dont have inks (and you will need a lot with each glyph now using three) you are going to struggle to stay competetive.
How long the mad rush will last I dont know - personally I'd wait a while but most people arent patient and are buy their glyphs right now!
Another update shortly
So far I've sold 300+ glyphs at between 25-100g each. 10k in 2 hours. That I can live with.
Edit: 450+ glyphs, 15k in 2 hours
Herbs are not available - a total of 130 herbs (not stacks) currently on the AH. If you dont have inks (and you will need a lot with each glyph now using three) you are going to struggle to stay competetive.
How long the mad rush will last I dont know - personally I'd wait a while but most people arent patient and are buy their glyphs right now!
Another update shortly
6 comments:
looks from undermine that foo has 330 ood glyphs
on for 60g, (20k ish)posted before shut down.
dam, i missed shut down was stuck at work.
how do you decide what to post for in a situation like that?
Post it all
60g was an ambit price, not knowing what others would post at. Enough to make a profit, but meh. I will raise my prices this evening.
Remember that a lot of players had stockpiles. I had 40 glyphs, others have more. We had stockpiles of inks. Herbalists will be gathering like mad, but they only respawn every so often.
Post at what you like. Some players will sell out. Your problem is a lack of stock, as any undercutters will also sell out.
My server is apparently a bit slow. I spent several hours on Monday before patch day turning 2500 inks into 2500 glyphs before they would have turned into 800 glyphs. Some of my crafting was targeted, but after a while I just started making random glyphs, because I didn't want to have 80-100 of a single glyph. Now looking at the AH, I can't tell that prices have adjusted. I sold some glyphs for 50-60, but some of the ones I made are selling for 3-5g. I assume prices will go up eventually when those are bought out, but for now that is way below crafting cost. Others are selling for 10g, or 20g. I'm guessing that many people are still posting their glyphs at whatever they charged last week even though their costs have tripled. Not sure how long our market will take to sort itself out. (I also see a bunch of herbs posted at pre-patch prices.) I was not heavily involved in selling glyphs before patch because of intense competition, have to see how this works.
I did manage to post all of my glyphs that were going to be charred at fire sale prices on Monday night, and they were bought out instantly, I assume by someone running an AH scan for resale value. Only a few gold, but it made me happy. Hope they managed to get their money's worth in the few hours before patch...
450 glyphs for 15k??? I've sold 650 glyphs and only netted about 7k. I think I need to switch servers...
Just about 1000 glyphs for 28k in 3 hours... Then raised all my prices well above the massive tidal wave of undercutters dumping stock. Another 5k worth (from less thank 100 glyphs) in the next nine hours proved that the massive undercut wars are being pierced through to my 80-100g glyphs.
Hoping that by the time I get home from work - or at least by the end of the weekend, those who are so eager to dump their stocks at un-replaceable prices of 10-20g will be burned out, and I'll be crushing my first 28k!
so i have been reading this blog for a few months, but as i was not around for the earlier expantions i think i underestermated what was on offer with the gliph boom...
i had mats&stock of about 100glyphs. posted them at 25g/50g. then started flipping all glyphs i could dominate. i have 300 or so still on AH, they have been way undercut by now.i have doubled my money so far, the next 15k should be gravy if they sell.do you guys think they will?
great blog btw.
Post a Comment