Friday, October 9, 2009

I blog therefore I am? Or am I?

My first post on this blog was entitled I blog therefore I am?

That was almost 4 weeks ago - and 25 posts later I thought it was time for a review.

Profile Views (approximate) 19 - each f5 causes that number to increase by one so undoubtably no one reads this blog. I'm not actually bothered by this - to me this blog is more of a journal allowing me to brain dump during my lunch hour or between meetings.

I admit I have the WoW addiction - and I often wonder about the game during my time away from home - away from the AH. So this blog allows me to drop randomness down to review later. Well actually it doesnt - itt allows me to drop randomness down which allows my brain to remember it - my minds weird like that:

Dont write something down = forget it
Write it down = remember it without needing to read what you've written.

So I'll continue to write.

I have posted a few things on Gevlon's forum - bad Breevok! Thats just self promotion - but he does have 3000 subscribers now and I have erm....none. Just one follower would be nice - until they got bored and left

*far far away a lone duck quacks at the moon*

2 comments:

MarcusMaximi said...

Ooops, I just made your profile view 20 :)

Anyways, ever since Gevlon posted a link to your blog I have been following.

You seem to be doing exactly what I am up to and am enjoying following your progress.

I currently have my scribe up to 450, have made about 2K after spending about 4K. Have around 200 glyphs rotating through the market and have shed loads of IotS floating around - several 32 slot bags anyway.

Not learnt all the glyphs yet, but getting there.

Keep up the good work and you better not be the guy who is trying to push me out the market dropping everything to 3g99s :P

Sibelius said...

Agreed.

Found your blog while reading Gevlons, and i gotta say i enjoy reading your blog very much.

My english skills are just next to none, so i don't feel very comfortable posting comments.
And also this blogspot is rather new thing for me so i'm still learning.

Anyway, after reading Gevlons blog for a while, your blog feels like a breath of fresh air!
Don't get me wrong, i do enjoy reading his blog alot, and he clearly is a really smart guy, he just can be bit too rude for my taste from time to time. (I understand that it's kinda the basic concept of he's blog, but karma will still get him one day).

Just wanted to drop in and say that keep the posts coming, you'll know you have at least one dedicated reader. Just because you don't hear from him doesn't mean he isn't there..
The fact is we really enjoy reading your blog! Just give it a little time, i know it will become more popular over time, these things just take... well.. time. There will always be demand for good bloggers.
Given the fact that we live in year 2009, technology keeps developing, and posting on internet for huge masses to see/read is easier than ever before. Time, being honest to yourself and your readers and ability to write well thought out posts (about things you feel "passionate" about) is the thing that separates gems from sh*t..

Now it's time for me to go and google few "idiots guide: how to use Auctioneer", can't seem to get that damn add-on to work properly (out of my own stupidity). There's something wrong with my "undercutter options thinge :P" It seems to keep posting those glyphs with way too high prices no matter what option i change (And ofc, Boubouille posting that Inscription / AH guide to mmo-champion didn't help one bit, at least on my server). Started my glyph industry with 260+ glyphs i produced while leveling inscription, and after over week of posting, i still have over 160pcs left :S


Greetings from Finland,
-Sibelius-

Post a Comment