Monday, September 14, 2009

I blog therefore I am?

I guess it was always going to happen one day - I am surprised it took me so long to be honest.

I am of course, talking about blogging - which I admit that I never really understood the attraction - but here I am.

Why now then? Actually because I found a blog of someone else to read - and then another was linked so I read that too and then another and then another. Ego kicks in - "I want a blog that gets linked to someone elses", "I want someone to read my opinion and comment on what I say", "I want, I want, I want!!!"

So here I am, tweaking with names and posts and images and all the other bloggy stuff that you do when you set up one of these things.

Yet no one reads this - so I am talking to myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment