Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Great Glyph Experiment Part Five

Well today's the day - had an hour to kill before work and pushed my Scribe to 65. She's now stood next to the Inscription Trainer in Dalaran poised to get to 450. There she will stay until I arrive home tonight.

Currenty my stocks of Ink of the Sea sit at around 2000, not too great an investment but reasonable enough. I have around 50 Books of Glyph Mastery at hand (although I do need to transfer some over the neutral AH) and I am itching to get started.

Its funny that the inscription guide came out on the day I hit 65 - mind you I knew it was never going to be completely straight forward. I have enough gold to keep myself afloat - more than most who'll enter the market - so let the games begin.

The other funny thing I got my first decent minor glyph yesterday - Command. 30g+ on my server - I guess Elune must be smiling on me.

So here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment