At 9.45am this morning (Saturday) I got broadband with Telecom. They kinda didnt make the 7pm deadline they promised.
Seriously - customer service sucks in New Zealand. And although there have been comments that I have picked the two worst ISPs to deal with (which might be true) I had to choose one that gave good speed. Of all the other options (Telstra, Orcon, XNet etc) I didnt have faith in their services - because ultimately they all go cap in hand to Telecom for their wholesale.
About to log into WoW ... all those who have taken advantage of my absence from the AH - be warned I am back and I have two weeks to make up for.
Seriously - customer service sucks in New Zealand. And although there have been comments that I have picked the two worst ISPs to deal with (which might be true) I had to choose one that gave good speed. Of all the other options (Telstra, Orcon, XNet etc) I didnt have faith in their services - because ultimately they all go cap in hand to Telecom for their wholesale.
About to log into WoW ... all those who have taken advantage of my absence from the AH - be warned I am back and I have two weeks to make up for.

No comments:
Post a Comment