For those wondering why I've not posted - well for a week I've been without World of Warcraft.
My ISP is Vodafone NZ, and since last Thursday they have been suffering reoccurring issues with international traffic - resulting in latencies in WoW of 10k+
Last night there was meant to be a fix applied - but it very obviously did not work. So my toons remain is stasis.
Without WoW I have little to talk about - I have been working on my shadow DPS recently but havent done enough research to be able to write a post.
I'll be back once Vodafone lets me
My ISP is Vodafone NZ, and since last Thursday they have been suffering reoccurring issues with international traffic - resulting in latencies in WoW of 10k+
Last night there was meant to be a fix applied - but it very obviously did not work. So my toons remain is stasis.
Without WoW I have little to talk about - I have been working on my shadow DPS recently but havent done enough research to be able to write a post.
I'll be back once Vodafone lets me
1 comment:
I just posted one of your articles on my blogging carnival august 2nd :(
Come back! :(
Post a Comment