I would like to recommend the following site:
This is a very nicely put together site which in the last couple of days has finally started getting Cael data.
The main benefit of this site is being able to follow market trends - and as this site is scanning hourly then it does all the hard work for you. Trends are vitally important to someone making gold - we all know that raiders stock up on a Wednesday and the AH is generally flooded with items on the weekend. Now you can it the ebbs and flows of the market - find a niche and profit from it.
Obviously the usual caveats apply - its a tool and nothing more - so consider the data carefully. For instance the data for Runsescroll of Fortitude:
You are not paying market price for materials - or if you are you shouldn't be reading this blog. It also doesn't allow for faction rep discounts - so you must factor this in
The one feature I am very fond of is the quick comparison to other realms:
Sucks to be on Shadowmoon.
Note: The market price of an item is the amount someone would pay per item if he purchased the cheapest 15% of the total quantity available. This is very important as it is NOT the market price you will see from Auctioneer.
Anyway - another weapon in your arsenal - Enjoy!
This is a very nicely put together site which in the last couple of days has finally started getting Cael data.
The main benefit of this site is being able to follow market trends - and as this site is scanning hourly then it does all the hard work for you. Trends are vitally important to someone making gold - we all know that raiders stock up on a Wednesday and the AH is generally flooded with items on the weekend. Now you can it the ebbs and flows of the market - find a niche and profit from it.
Obviously the usual caveats apply - its a tool and nothing more - so consider the data carefully. For instance the data for Runsescroll of Fortitude:
You are not paying market price for materials - or if you are you shouldn't be reading this blog. It also doesn't allow for faction rep discounts - so you must factor this in
The one feature I am very fond of is the quick comparison to other realms:
Sucks to be on Shadowmoon.
Note: The market price of an item is the amount someone would pay per item if he purchased the cheapest 15% of the total quantity available. This is very important as it is NOT the market price you will see from Auctioneer.
Anyway - another weapon in your arsenal - Enjoy!



2 comments:
Clearly I just can't stay away from your blog this week. :)
Oh my God! I've added a few gold making blogs to my reader for a while since I've been having a lot of trouble making money on my new server. But I haven't really learned all that much.
Previously I made more money than I could ever want with my scribe, but she's lucky enough to be on a realm where I can regularly sell glyphs for 50-75 gold each. It was time consuming, but easy with addons. But I moved my main...a JC/Tailor over to a server with a more established economy, and I just couldn't figure out how to get started making money. I've been slowly eating through the 10K I sent her over with on raiding consumables...and I want to fix that.
Keep in mind that I cannot abide farming of any sort. I cannot believe how helpful this site was. In five minutes, I identified a dozen gems that aren't offered frequently that have raw gems I can buy with a 100g+ profit. Just WoW. I'm impressed.
Because my realm is newly added it only has about a weeks worth of data, so I'm going to wait another week before picking cuts to buy. I guess it's time to start farming my JC dailies. Who knew that Hit + Spell Penetration would be interesting to anyone?
hi, gr8 blog btw.
OMG! What a website...undermine that is.
great info, easy to use.
you can evern check out what other peap[ole are sell atm...brevok, those trinkets sell well hey.
anyway, thanx for the tip.
Post a Comment