Thursday, August 26, 2010

Loot Rule Voting Update

So following the first round of voting we had the following result:


Catreann is a wonderful GM for many reasons - not least because she wants to always been seen as fair whilst maintaining the MTRs way. Considering the following:

  • No one set of rules made 50% of the votes
  • There was a chance that with three MS>OS options that the MS>OS vote would be split, disadvantaging the MS>OS ideal
  • Those that voted for neither of the two main options should be given a chance to vote on either MS>OS or No Spec
Cat decided to have a re-vote on their preferred loot system from the top two options:

Main Spec/Off Spec:Version C
No Spec Roll (what we have)


So we wait - hopefully by the end of the week we will have a final decision - unlike Australia ;)

4 comments:

Foo said...

What!! 0 votes for Need/Greed. I know I whispered you my vote.

Oh. I'm not in your guild. Bah. I still voted need/greed :)

BellaTheTank said...

Yeah, if you did this the Australian way, the DKP voters would be holding the guild to ransom demanding a Tundra Mammoth for every alt in exchange for their co-operation.
The Suicide Kings vote would claim that the swing towards them was a mandate for a saronite tax and that the Thousands Needles was going to flood from rising tides .. oh wait..

Midlife Kat said...

Foo might have preferred fastest finger - the option I didnt include

Anonymous said...

Did you consider EPGP? The addon makes administering it during a raid soooooo much easier than checking rolls and psting !bids.

My ex-guild did a good guide here:
http://carpe-diem-guild.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=280

(Having said that though, I vote for DKP. No math required. I'm a low math kind of woman.)

Post a Comment