I just broke 400g... 424g 13s 21c to be exact.
Its time to spend a little - a netherweave bag or two to ease the visits to the mailbox :)
Level 9.5 - close enough to 10 I can smell it but I'm tired and it can wait for tomrrow.
It never ceases to amaze me that people sell stuff so cheaply - bargain of the day would be the righteous orb for 60s - which sold for 30g. Why do these people do it?!?
I have been discovered - I chose the server I am on because a friend of mine snuck off here with one toon - and evidently he's spreading the news! I'm flattered... so greetings to all from Rexxar!
Evidently the gold golds are smiling at me - the Engineering Design for the Mechanical Squirrel Box just dropped off a level 9 mob. 34g worth evidently :) - although that might be dodgy data of course.
So from 13s to 400g in 3 days - Even I'm impressed. Total play time 11 hours. Why people claim they have no gold I have no idea.
Its time to spend a little - a netherweave bag or two to ease the visits to the mailbox :)
Level 9.5 - close enough to 10 I can smell it but I'm tired and it can wait for tomrrow.
It never ceases to amaze me that people sell stuff so cheaply - bargain of the day would be the righteous orb for 60s - which sold for 30g. Why do these people do it?!?
I have been discovered - I chose the server I am on because a friend of mine snuck off here with one toon - and evidently he's spreading the news! I'm flattered... so greetings to all from Rexxar!
Evidently the gold golds are smiling at me - the Engineering Design for the Mechanical Squirrel Box just dropped off a level 9 mob. 34g worth evidently :) - although that might be dodgy data of course.
So from 13s to 400g in 3 days - Even I'm impressed. Total play time 11 hours. Why people claim they have no gold I have no idea.
3 comments:
What specific auction house addons do you use? I'm tempted to try this myself.
For this experiment I only used the 5.8 preview version of Auctioneer Suite taken from Norganna's own website:
http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/
(Its the only addon I dont get from Curse)
And thats it. Nothing else. The Auctioneer Suite contains enchatrix as well.
Good luck - let me know how you get on
That's pretty good for that level but on the other hand you didn't actually play much. Back in vanilla wow 400G was almost a fortune.
Post a Comment