Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rags to Riches - Part Three

After a night away from the new AH I log in this morning to discover a lot of sales have gone through. Even the recipe I picked up from the low level quest sold for 8g.

So now I'm looking at a total balance of 95g 61s and 11c

I havent as yet leveled anymore - he's still level 7, but with a couple of days sitting in IF the blue line of double XP loviness stretches past the end of the current level. Therefore I'll be taking him out for a spin later to try and get to level 10. My enchanting is at level 53 and I am getting less skill points from DEing. I will push through this by doing low level enchants onto gear as as soon as I hit level 10 I want to get my skill to 150 ASAP.

Also before I head out into the wilds again I'll pick up mining as my second profession. A quick look at the AH shows that copper ore is my most profitable second profession at this stage, ahead of skinning and JCing. I seriously considered JCing because prospecting tin ore appears a good idea - but being reliant on the ore being available is always going to be a problem.

Now with almost 100g, you can start making those biggest purchases. I've taken a punt on some Infinite Dust - 20g a stack with everything else on there for close to 40g. Thats 60g invested but I don't believe I can lose on the deal - even if the profit isnt as big as I hope.

Because I'm cautious I need auctioneer to see items at least 10 times before even considering it as a possible purchase. As I've only scanned 8 or so times, the opportunities are still somewhat limited with the 'resale' search.

Therefore I have done a many scan of the trade goods and made some purchases - leaving myself with 20g to cover the costs of posting, getting a pick etc.

So there is some kingsblood, some dreamfoil, some heavy stone, some liferoot and some bonescale snapper for reasonable prices if anyones interested ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment