There are just a few things I need to make me happy playing WoW - two of them are listed above and the third I can live with.
Contained are the whitterings of another WoW player who has things on his mind - and gold is one of them
Ok, I agree with the concept, but this seems a bit extreme. 14.9 hours played, with 1000g is cool, but only level 10?
The thing is, you could be leveling better, and making probably 50%+ of that gold, and be better off. I do it on fresh servers when going to play with friends/coworkers. Because what is a level 10 going to do with 1k? Nada.
Not knocking the idea, but in a true "Here's what you can do on a fresh server" story, you should try to keep it realistic. Most people, even true "noobs" will have maybe 2h played to get level 10, and will not want to sit in the AH scanning for another 10h.
Breevok is a level 28 Worgen druid on the Caelestrasz Server.
My mains are Sardonica and Puraa. I also have a Death Knight farming toon at level 85 named PeerPressure who likes dying in battlegrounds. My rogue Cynicism just hit 85 and does her daily transmute. She doesn't leave Stormwind because I suck as badly on her at 85 as I did at 84.
My main horde toon is Funds who is now a level 85 Undead Priest who scalps the Horde AH. I am strangely fond of her but thought that I'd never have time to level her.
Next levelling project is Drosophila a dwarf shammy for no reason other than the guild needs one and I want a second healer.
1 comment:
Ok, I agree with the concept, but this seems a bit extreme. 14.9 hours played, with 1000g is cool, but only level 10?
The thing is, you could be leveling better, and making probably 50%+ of that gold, and be better off. I do it on fresh servers when going to play with friends/coworkers. Because what is a level 10 going to do with 1k? Nada.
Not knocking the idea, but in a true "Here's what you can do on a fresh server" story, you should try to keep it realistic. Most people, even true "noobs" will have maybe 2h played to get level 10, and will not want to sit in the AH scanning for another 10h.
Post a Comment