Had a couple of interesting responses to my post yesterday outlining my picks of the week in the wow blogsphere.
I have openly been a critic of some of Gevlon's attitude and opinions - however I generally enjoy ready the latest episode from the Greedy Goblin School of Thought.
I may not agree with what he says - however he is a important member of our community. He very obviously invokes strong feelings in many people - not least my commenter Goblinssuck - and causing some reaction, any reaction, shows he's doing something right.
However he's never deemed me worthy of a comment on this blog - unlike my second commenter tonight:
Aaaah Marko Marko Marko...dear dear Marko. I thank you once again for your insights.
Sorry you didnt make my list this week - but rest assured you are followed each week to see what can be gleened from the depths of your knowledge.
And there is no harm in a little self promotion - I find it rather flattering to be honest.
goblinssuck said...
Gevlon is terrible. The fewer references to his terrible blog on this one -- one not run by a self-infatuated, scam-advocating, wanna be intellectual -- which I actually enjoy, the better.
I think a tiny part of me died reading the comment on Larissa's blog proclaming Gevlon a master. Maybe a master of delusion. He is self deluded and seems to have deluded many others into being his mini-Kirsten Dunst secretaries from Eternal Sunshine. Actually he himself seems to fit that profile also.
I have openly been a critic of some of Gevlon's attitude and opinions - however I generally enjoy ready the latest episode from the Greedy Goblin School of Thought.
I may not agree with what he says - however he is a important member of our community. He very obviously invokes strong feelings in many people - not least my commenter Goblinssuck - and causing some reaction, any reaction, shows he's doing something right.
However he's never deemed me worthy of a comment on this blog - unlike my second commenter tonight:
Markco said...
A lot of people have started doing this kind of weekly round up thing, I've called it suggestion box friday but you can honestly call it anything really. It's a good way to get a bunch of links to previous posts as well as get readers to comment.
You might want to check out my blog for some gold tips.
etc. etc.
Aaaah Marko Marko Marko...dear dear Marko. I thank you once again for your insights.
Sorry you didnt make my list this week - but rest assured you are followed each week to see what can be gleened from the depths of your knowledge.
And there is no harm in a little self promotion - I find it rather flattering to be honest.
2 comments:
I find copying the greatest form of flattery! I kid I kid :)
Great blog, I really enjoy it.
Garnering reaction doesn't necessarily mean you've done something right. Jumping the zoo fence and punching a lion in the throat will get a reaction.
Post a Comment