Meet my new hunter:
I'll be regularly updating the progress of this toon to try and show just how quickly you can make gold with ANY toon
I've decided that I want to see just how quickly you can make gold on a totally fresh server, without a starting fund.
So here he is - my latest toon. Having completed the first 7 levels and finally arrived in Ironforge, I have started my road to fame and fortune with 13s20c.
I've set myself some rules:
1. I wont be signing any guild charters for a handout. I want to see how quickly using questing, professions and auctioneer I can progress
2. I won't be selling off everything I have to get a starting fund. Naked male dwarves are not pleasant to look at.
After arriving in IF I went and scanned the AH. I am going to need to do this for about a week before being able to trust my data. However this won't stop me completely.
The first purchases came from the 'vendor' search function of auctioneer. I bought all I could afford which would vendor for more than I paid - and increased my wealth to 28s.
I then purchased 5 pieces of Rhino Meat for 15s and listed for 60s.
This morning they had all sold, leaving me with a little over 3g.
I invested about 50s in the enchanting profession and created the runed copper rod which allows me to DE.
I have now put bids on a number of green items for DEing, I have DEd a few items, have made purchases on very cheap solid stone, small eggs and stranglekelp and relisted them. I also grabbed two black pearls for 60s. I have also listed a recipe from an early quest. Currently I have 96s.
Initial Start Up Tips:
1. All toons have a early quest where they learn about cooking. The quest reward is a sellable recipe. These are very good sellers (especially the Draenai one)
2. The vendor search function of Auctioneer is a great tool for increasing your initial funds. Its free copper and shouldnt be sniffed at
I'll be regularly updating the progress of this toon to try and show just how quickly you can make gold with ANY toon
3 comments:
Looking foreward to these. Keep up the good work
Always great to see people doing these kinds of post. Hope you have fun with the quest to conquer a new server. Dont forget to buy up the copper rods from the Enchanting vendor to resale on AH good profit if your server is full of idiots.
Quick Update - one of the blac pearls sold for over 5g - reinvested in some cheap kingsblood...
Post a Comment