Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Reads w/e 29th January 2010

Firstly sorry for the lack of posts this week - unfortunately sometimes life gets in the way and the blog has to be put to one side.

However I've still be reading what I can around the WoW Blogsphere and have a few gems I'd like to share:

Healing

Healing on the run brought to you by Moar HPS
A rather 'robust' discussion from the WoWhead priest forum - you thought they were mean to the paladin last week? Wait till you see them turn on each other!

Randoms, LFG, Recount

Gevlon takes his opportunity to wind everyone up ... again
...and again
Now one from the wow official forums - OP is an idiot - thankfully a bluepost kept me sane
And finally some sanity on how recount should be used from wow.com

I could pick out one or two of the 'Why I play wow' threads I've read, which have been thought provoking and often moving - however to pick out some could be seen as devaluing others - so I thank you all for you openness, honesty and the trust you showed to your readership.

3 comments:

goblinssuck said...

More links to loserville.

Magpawacar said...

ONE has to wonder at times whether Gevlon has lost the plot. Increasingly I find his blogs meandering and more self indulgent than before. It's his right to do so naturally but it's approaching no longer being relevant.

Keep up the good work Breevok.

Breevok said...

I have to agree that GG has changed in style and direction since I started reading him. I smiled at Tobold's suggestion that its a ghost writer these days - who knows...

Post a Comment