Friday, January 8, 2010

New Feature - The Weekly Random Read w/e 8th Jan 2010

With a new year comes new ideas, and because I enjoy reading a lot of WoW related blogs and websites I often come across some real gems.

Of course I have a list of sites I read listed on this blog, but this list could easily be 10 or 20 times longer if I was being totally honest.

So every friday I will now list a few articles from the previous week that I've personally enjoyed, occasionally an older post if I've missed it previously. Some will be gold related, a lot won't. They won't be an exclusive list on each topic just a chosen few. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

The Oculus Debate

Gear Score Debate Ongoing
The LFG Random Debate

Learning to play my low level paladin

Priest Posts

Hunter Posts
Instances

Gold

4 comments:

Miss Medicina said...

I can't stop laughing.

Someone needs to make a wow-specific spellchecker!

Zardilann said...

Love these kinds of posts. Always nice to see if you missed something.

goblinssuck said...

Gevlon is terrible. The fewer references to his terrible blog on this one -- one not run by a self-infatuated, scam-advocating, wanna be intellectual -- which I actually enjoy, the better.

I think a tiny part of me died reading the comment on Larissa's blog proclaming Gevlon a master. Maybe a master of delusion. He is self deluded and seems to have deluded many others into being his mini-Kirsten Dunst secretaries from Eternal Sunshine. Actually he himself seems to fit that profile also.


tldr 5000g/wk to raid and blog full of idiocy lulz

Markco said...

A lot of people have started doing this kind of weekly round up thing, I've called it suggestion box friday but you can honestly call it anything really. It's a good way to get a bunch of links to previous posts as well as get readers to comment.

You might want to check out my blog for some gold tips.

This week included the best way to get greater cosmic essences from enchanting, engineering pets, making modest amounts of gold, Frozen orbs, abyssal shatter, and Winter Veil. The suggestion box friday post was regarding ways to make gold with blacksmithing.

Keep up your great blog. Cheers!

Post a Comment